It's Like Whatever

The weird ramblings and random streams of consciousness of a sometimes lucid woman.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Wheeee!

Well, here I go. Where I end up nobody knows. This is my first entry of what will probably be many. Of course I feel on the spot, like I should write something really witty. But, at the moment I feel embarassed, the feeling you get when someone needs to use the only bathroom in the house while you are trying to pee. Then knowing that your child is holding their "wee-wee", jumping on one leg with the other crossed above the knee crying "I've gotta go, NOW" your bladder becomes incredibly shy and you sit there . . . wishing . . . you . . . could . . . just . . . pee. Yeah, that's kinda how it feels.

1 Comments:

At June 10, 2004 at 12:37 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ha! The pressures felt by the blogolicious babe! I for one find you highly amusing no matter what you are talking about. So relax...take a deep breath...and think about waterfalls, fire hydrants, and gurgling streams. You're going to be wonderful. You already are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home