It's Like Whatever

The weird ramblings and random streams of consciousness of a sometimes lucid woman.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

The Gift

My middle son "Dimples" will be turning nine in a few weeks. He doesn't want much for his birthday, just three things. Here is the list. Correction, this is his list for me. You see, he has one for me, each set of grandparents and my best friend, who always finds the perfect, cool thing. So here is MY list:

1. Shield Soaker squirt gun
2. Pokemon Crystal Game Boy Advance Game (got it off ebay)
3. A digital camera

Item number three has caused me two sleepless night. The reason, I want to give my sweet boy exactly what he wants - a camera that can take movies, take "nature pictures" of birds flying and snakes slithering and he would like the pictures to not be blurry. This is quite a tall order when you only want to spend fifty or so bucks (which is so not going to happen). So, even though it's a lovely evening, I will be spending my time finding the ever elusive, perfect gift.

Happy, Snappy, Hunting!

1 Comments:

At June 17, 2004 at 5:06 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Dimples is lucky; he has a great mom! He is a mighty sweet kiddo too. You are lucky I love you too much to get him an antfarm! I might just get him a gift certificate to Toys R Expensive and let him pick out a GameBoy game that he wants...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home